Terms and conditions - Online request service
Online request service
This policy applies to you as a user of the Council website.
We want all users to enjoy and benefit from our online services! As such it is important that our services are used for intended purposes only and are not misused in any way that may impact the Council website and/or cause inconvenience or harm to other users and the community.
What are your responsibilities when using this website?
In using this website you agree to:
- Be entirely responsible for keeping your booking PIN or any other password used by you secret. You should contact the council immediately to change your booking PIN if you believe it is no longer secret.
- Remember you are responsible for all activities that occur under your booking PIN.
- To provide your real name, contact details and email address when registering for services.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, impersonates another user or entity is not current or incomplete, or the Council has reasonable grounds to doubt any of the above, the Council has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current and / or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
And agree NOT to:
- Make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent bookings or requests for services.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including another individual?s right to privacy.
- Send email to the Council that is defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Do anything which may damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of this website and its information.
- Cause or permit anything to be done that may cause damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of the Council (or other parties) or otherwise be unlawful.
In using this website you also understand:
- That material published to the website via the online community directory is the responsibility of the person and organisation from which the material originated. This includes all information, photographs, graphics, messages, sounds or other content. As such, the Council does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material
- Some additional rules apply when using some specific services on this website, such as registering for the online community directory. These rules will be made clear when you apply for these services.
What happens if you do not meet your responsibilities?
If we consider that you have not used this website and its services appropriately we reserve the right to take action as necessary. This may involve a warning notification, suspension or termination of use, or legal action to recover any loss, damage or costs if incurred.