Berrigan Shire Council Event Funding Program
Berrigan Shire Council has an Event Funding program to assist local events with the promotion or running costs of an event. Event organising committees are encouraged to make contact with the Economic Development Officer to discuss the funding opportunities.
For Events that will be held in the Berrigan Shire before 1st of April 2017 you must:
Contact the Economic Development Officer at Council on 58885100 to discuss your event
Submit a funding application at least 3 months prior to your event
For Events that will be held in the Berrigan Shire between 1st of April 2017 and the 30th of September 2017 you must:
1. Contact Economic Development Officer at Council on 5888 5100 to discuss your event
2. Attend the funding information session in the first week of December 2016
3. Submit a funding application no later than the 1st of February 2017.
Applications will not be considered after this date.
What can be funded?
- Marketing an event
- Risk Management
- Paying a speakers fee
- Paying a coordinator
What can’t be funded?
- Prize Money
- License fees
- Events that are not attempting to break even
- Event designed to attract visitors
- New events
- Events that attract overnight stays
Funding up to $10,000 could be available for large events attracting in excess of 10,000 visitors. Smaller amounts are available for small events.
Previous Page | Next Page